"Hi there and thanks a lot for visiting my blog. DFTBA!"

5/05/2012

Fresh on my shelves Friday #1





I have decided to stop participating in In My Mailbox. Still, I loved the idea behind this meme. I wanted to continue posting about the books I recieved for review. So, I decided to start a new meme, which you can also use. It was inspired by In My Mailbox, by The Story Siren. In this meme I show you which books I bought/borrowed/recieved over the past week(s)


Over the past week(s) I recieved;


From the library:



From the author/press:


The last weeks have been a little hectic for me. Sorry for a lack of posts... I have been on holidays, and I have been ill. I hope I will be able to post regularly again soon. Thanks you for keeping on visiting my blog, you rock!


xo Mar


Link to your IMM / anything like this event here:


6 comments:

Skye said...

Enjoy! Love The Devil Wears Prada <3
- Skye
http://bookiewooks.blogspot.com.au/

Skye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mar said...

thanks for your comment! I hope I like the Devil Wears Prada. I love the movie :)

xo

Laceyshoelaces said...

I have "Dark Companion" too. Can't wait to see what you think of it :)

Mar said...

thanks for your comment :) I can't wait to see what you think about it, too :D

The Avid Reader said...

Looks like you got a great haul. Evermore and Dark Companion sound like they would be great reads. Hope you enjoy them.

Nancy @ The Avid Reader
New Follower
Found your blog on Goodreads group Making Connections: Follow Me!