"Hi there and thanks a lot for visiting my blog. DFTBA!"

6/27/2012

Waiting on Wednesday #1

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

I just finished reading Legend by Marie Lu, and I abso-friggin'-lutely loved it (the review will be up on the blog soon). Then I saw the cover of the second installment in this series, Prodigy, and I read the blurb, and I started craving for it. Just look at it, and you will understand me! *fangirl squee*

title: Prodigy (Legend #2) - Marie Lu
to be released:  January 29th 2013


The Elector Primo of the Republic has died, with his son assuming power over what’s left of the USA’s West Coast as it teeters on full-blown chaos. June and Day join up with Patriot rebels so they can rescue Day’s brother and head east for the Colonies. In order to help, though, the rebels want June and Day to kill the new Elector, who may pose an even greater threat than his father.


Love, 
Mar

2 comments:

Kate said...

Cannot wait for this one!! Great picks. Love the blog, new follower on GFC : )


my WOW

Kim @ A Dutchie on Books said...

I haven't read the first one in this series, but they sound very good. I've read some great reviews :)

Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

Kim @ A Dutchie on Books
(new follower)